Books have been influencing the lives of millions for centuries. That is why there are so many Bibles in hotel rooms. Here are some modern day books that could help you change your thinking and your life.
KIMANZI CONSTABLE says in https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/249436 that you can. He names six (6) such books. The books are:
6. Hangouts Marketing Mastery: Your Platform to Enhance Visibility, Attract Ideal Clients, and Increase Revenue.
Kim Lachance Shandrow
(Now, that is one impressive name!)
She says these are seven (7) books that Bill Gates wants us to read this summer: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246961
Note that Mr. Gates has broader interest especially in the area of relieving world hunger and illness.
1. Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened (Touchstone Books, 2013) by Allie Brosh
Bill says it’s funny!
2. The Magic of Reality: How We Know What’s Really True(Free Press, 2012) by Richard Dawkins
3. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014) by Randall Munroe
4. XKCD: Volume 0 (Breadpig, 2010) by Randall Munroe
5. On Immunity: An Inoculation (Graywolf Press, 2014) by Eula Biss
Vacines are safe! Protect your kids!
6. How to Lie With Statistics (W. W. Norton & Company, 1993) by Darrell Huff
Don’t be taken in by visuals.
7. Should We Eat Meat? Evolution and Consequences of Modern Carnivory (Wiley-Blackwell, 2013) by Vaclav Smil
“Auch! That hurt!” Mr. Steer
FTC: Links to Amazon.com or other sites from pics or text that result in sales could lead to a small commission to me at no cost to you.
893 total views, 1 views today