(Note: The FTC requires me to tell you that some links in this site, including links from images, may result in me receiving a commission from a vendor. That hardly ever happens but I am grateful for any commissions that I may receive. John)
Make Your Blog Put Groceries on the Table
1. Your blog should provide relevant and useful information to a niche market.
2. A niche market is a smaller segment of a larger market.
3. To work a niche market, you must be part of the market.
4. To be part of the market you must join in on chats and forums.
5. Niche markets often have niche magazines. You should be a subscriber.
6. Magazines will help you keep up on trends and what your competitors are doing.
7. You can promote your blog in niche magazines.
8. From the start, you should offer a newsletter or other free item to build a mailing list.
9. Back end orders from your mailing list should become a major source of income.
10. Placing AdSense ads on your blog will add income.
11. Offering affiliate products can add income.
12. It is wise to add your own products, products that you have complete control of.
13. You can sell space on your blog to advertisers.
14. You need to post often with original up-to-date information.
14. Your emails or newsletter must not become solely a sales platform.
15. Use WordPress for easy blog post and page creation.
16. Choose your WordPress Theme carefully. You may have to buy the exact one you need but there are plenty of good free ones.
17. Use social media to promote traffic to your blog.
18. Consider PPC (pay-per-click) and other paid ads to check out your concepts to see if they lead to sells.
19. Never buy traffic. It doesn’t work. I’m talking about the scam houses that will send out thousands of emails to get you traffic.
20. Stay away from the gurus. They are your competition. Build your own blog and keep it humming. It may take time to earn some money but the rewards can be great.
21. Use keyword post and pages to boost your SEO (search engine optimization) rankings.
22. Consider a reliable training site to help you create your blog, post and pages.
648 total views, 1 views today